March 12, 2011
Posted by on
124 Chestnut St Toronto, ON M5G 1R3
(University Ave & Dundas St)
T: (416) 506-1725
I’m not sure if it’s just my luck, but lately I’ve been disappointed with many of the Vietnamese restaurants that I’ve tried.
Although conveniently located, I wasn’t impressed with the quality of the food and drinks. It was okay but I felt the pho broth was on the bland side (for my taste) and missing the strong, flavourful herb taste I usually enjoy in (smaller more authentic?) Vietnamese restaurants.
• No particular recommendations
Good to Know
• Best seats: No preference
• Service: Okay
• Atmosphere: Brightly lit, clean, white
• Ideal for: Lunch, casual, quick eat
• Attire: Casual
• Reservations recommended: No
• Patio recommended: No