October 31, 2010
Posted by on
604 King Street West
(Bathurst & King St W)
T: (416) 865-1600
I think Chef Rob Gentile’s pizza is one of the best in town!!
• Any of the Italian-style flatbread pizza
• Arugula and figs salad
• Meat curd and cheese platter
Good to Know
• Best seats: Along the right wall (when you walk in) to take in the full view of the restaurant and watch people come in and out.
• Service: Our waiter was very knowledgeable & patient in helping us select our wine.
• Atmosphere: Very unassuming; may look like a dive from the photos on their site but in fact, it’s a really cool and trendy place.
• Ideal for: Date, GNO, birthday, casual
• Attire: Trendy, smart casual
• Reservations recommended: Yes
• Patio recommended: N/A
• Convenience: Street parking on King (but limited)
• Getting there: Looking for the restaurant can be a bit challenging because it’s located at the back of an alley, on the right. (See photos.)