October 31, 2010
Posted by on
864 College Street, Toronto, ON M6H 1A3
(Ossington Ave & College St)
T: (416) 538-1910
I felt like I was in a fine dining restaurant in Portugual when the server brought the daily seafood platter to our table. I had the option of going with the Chef’s Special or choosing one of the daily imported seafood. (If you have a preference of how you like your fish cooked, you can put a request in to the chef. I hear the chef is very accomodating.)
• Any fish or seafood entree
• Arugula and Fresh Figs Salad – with slivers of aged Lourais cheese
• Mixed Fresh Berries Dessert – a medley of raspberries, blueberries, strawberries in a chocolate meshed net
Good to Know
• Service: Our server was great. He was knowledgeable, funny and had lots of personality.
• Atmosphere: Classy decor with oil canvas paintings and gold frames around the walls of the restaurant.
• Ideal for: Business, romance, quiet dinner
• Attire: Business, smart casual
• Reservations recommended: No (it wasn’t packed the times I went, but it’s nice to call ahead)
• Patio recommended: N/A