October 31, 2010
Posted by on
655 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5G 2K4
(Bay St & Dundas St W)
T: (416) 596-9364
Commensal is a very popular place among vegetarians and vegans. It’s a buffet-style restaurant and your food is charged by weight.
• They offer a wide selection: steamed to fried dishes and everything from appetizers to desserts. Their selection changes daily.
Good to Know
• Best seats: At the back dining room.
• Service: We had minimal interaction with employees (except the cashier) since it is a self-service approach.
• Atmosphere: Simple, cafeteria-style
• Ideal for: Casual, lunch, vegetarians
• Attire: Casual
• Reservations recommended: No
• Patio recommended: N/A
• Convenience: 2 hours FREE parking with min $10 purchase