October 31, 2010
Posted by on
1164 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 2L9
(Yonge St & Summerhill)
T: (416) 923-3122
Rosedale Diner is a family-owned diner since 1978. I usually go for breakfast/brunch and afterwards I would walk around the neighborhood to check out the houses. If the weather is nice, I would usually head over to Ramson Park to doggy watch.
• Burger on a pita (it’s small and chunky, not overwhelmingly greasy)
• Rosedale Diner Breakfast with blackcurrant jam
Good to Know
• Best seats: The two window seats at the front of the restaurant or the sofa chair table at the back dining room.
• Service: Friendly
• Atmosphere: Neutral earthy tones; a nice gallery of dog photos along the wall of the restaurant (and they are for sale too – what a smart business/cross-selling idea!).
• Ideal for: Breakfast/brunch, neighborhood folks, date
• Attire: Casual
• Reservations recommended: N/A
• Patio recommended: Backyard garden patio