November 2, 2010
Posted by on
461 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K7
(Spadina & King)
T: (416) 598-4730
Brassaii is one of the trendy bars/restaurants on the King St West strip. It’s a fun place to hang out whether you are bar hopping, grabbing drinks before dinner, gathering for an after-work drink, or just having brunch.
• Cocktails (Yes, even if you’re doing brunch, try one!)
Good to Know
• Best seats: The circular lounge sofas at the front of the restaurant. It’s spacious and comfy. Plus, I enjoy people-watching to see who walks in, what they’re wearing, etc. This is especially fun on a Thursday or Friday evening.
• Service: Good
• Atmosphere: Modern, contemporary, large restaurant (one of the rooms turn into a club/dance area on the weekends), big space, high ceilings, loft-like
• Ideal for: GNO, birthday celebration, after-work drinks, date
• Attire: Smart casual, business, trendy
• Reservations recommended: Yes
• Patio recommended: Yes (it’s in the Courtyard at the front of the restaurant)
• Getting there: They are located at the back of an alley; look past the gates (please see photo)