Lotus Pond Vegetarian Restaurant
November 17, 2010
Posted by on
3838 Midland Avenue, Unit #121, Scarborough, ON
(Midland and Finch)
T: (416) 412-3140
My mom is vegetarian and this is one of her favourite restaurants. We have been frequenting here for over 10 years.
I enjoy the taste but more so, I admire the artistry in their culinary skills of simulating meat and seafood from tofu and other vegetarian ingredients.
An excellent choice for vegans or vegetarians.
• Double boiled soup
• Simulated chicken
• egg white mixed with tomato and broccoli
Good to Know
• Best seats: Anywhere in the main dining room
• Service: Good – very helpful with the menu
• Atmosphere: Basic, large restaurant, two levels (the basement dining room is usually closed now)
• Ideal for: Family, large parties, vegans/vegetarians
• Attire: Casual
• Reservations recommended: No
• Patio recommended: N/A
• Parking: huge parking lot out front
• Getting there: located behind a building (look for the Lotus Pond Restaurant sign on the west side of Midland Ave)