Red Rocket Coffee
November 17, 2010
Posted by on
1402 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON
(Greenwood & Queen)
T: (416) 406-0880
A nice little hangout with delicious lattes, friendly patrons and outstanding service!
• Industrial muffin – no sugar, no butter, no oil; but has cranberries, blueberries, and oats … a scrumptious and healthy choice! (Only available at the Queen St E location)
• Chai Soy Latte
• Apple Cider (made with real juice, not powered). Spice it up by adding fresh nutmeg, pumpkin spice and cinnamon sprinkles!
Good to Know
• Best seats: the leather sofa at front of the bar (see photo)
• Service: Excellent – the last time I was there I order a cider. When they started making it, the realized the cider had not defrost. Not only did they refund our money but they gave me a large cup of latte (my choice) to make up for the inconvenience. Now that’s exceeding customer expectations!!
• Atmosphere: Casual, cozy
• Ideal for: Date, locals, casual meeting
• Attire: Casual
• Reservations recommended: N/A
• Patio recommended: Yes
• Free: Get a free drink if you bring your travel mug to get “rebranded”!