The Spoke Club Restaurant
November 17, 2010
Posted by on
600 King St. W., Toronto, ON M5V 1M3
(Bathurst & King)
T: (416) 368-8448
The Spoke Club is an exclusive private member club for people in media and arts. This is a great place to mix and mingle with creative and talented artsy folks.
The Club has three floors. The lower floor is usually used for events. Main floor is the main dining room and bar for meetings and gatherings. The rooftop patio is large and great place to hangout in the summer for drinks.
I recommend ordering drinks/cocktails at the main (level) bar. (I find they have a bigger selection than at the patio bar).
• Prix fixe menu – two course ($25) or three course ($35)
• Fresh Berry and Cocoa Martini
Good to Know
• Best seats: Anywhere in the main dining room
• Service: Good
• Atmosphere: Main floor is contemporary and trendy; Patio is spacious and great for holding events and private functions.
• Ideal for: Mix & mingling, events/functions, birthday celebrations, after work drinks
• Attire: Casual, business, trendy, smart casual
• Reservations recommended: Members only
• Patio recommended: Yes
• Getting there: When you get to 600 King St, get on the elevators and press 3. This will lead you to the club’s reception area.