February 6, 2011
Posted by on
1123 Mainland St, Vancouver, BC, V6B 5P2
A very small restaurant in Yaletown with a very high turnover. I have read great reviews for this restaurant and was also highly recommended by my hotel concierge. After dining there, I thought the place was okay but did not walk away with the same passion.
• Everything I tried was okay; nothing particularly stands out for me to recommend here.
Good to Know
• Best seats: No preference
• Service: Friendly
• Atmosphere: Basic
• Ideal for: People in the neighbourhood, lunch
• Attire: Casual, smart casual
• Reservations recommended: Yes
• Patio recommended: Yes