February 6, 2011
Posted by on
788 Denman St, Vancouver, BC, V6G 2L5
This is one of the oldest (if not the first) Ramen shops in Vancouver. Their soup base is made from real pork bones.
Eye opener – I would have never fathom eating cheese with Ramen noodles but it actually tastes awesome!!
• Cheese Ramen with Pork (the menu says, “Ladies love it!” I guess it’s true!)
• Gyoza (fried dumpling)
Good to Know
• Best seats: Maybe at the counter to watch the chefs prepare the noodles but it could get very warm sitting there while eating a hot bowl of noodles
• Service: Good
• Atmosphere: Simple and small (limited space)
• Ideal for: Casual and quick eating
• Attire: Casual
• Reservations recommended: No
• Patio recommended: No