One Hundred Days (Opus Hotel)
February 6, 2011
Posted by on
350 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC
The scene at One Hundred Days changes drastically from day to night. During the day, it is a quiet friendly restaurant that makes the best Eggs Benedict. At night, it becomes a popular dance club where celebrities (i.e. Michael Buble) are spotted regularly.
• Prosecco or Mushroom Eggs Benedict – made perfectly!!
Good to Know
• Best seats: Tables in the small room at the back (more quiet)
• Service: Friendly
• Atmosphere: Colourful; artsy graffiti of rock stars on the wall
• Ideal for: Hotel patrons, breakfast/brunch, business, casual
• Attire: Casual, smart casual
• Reservations recommended: No
• Patio recommended: N/A