Osteria Ciceri e Tria
July 31, 2011
Posted by on
106 Victoria Street, Toronto ON
(Yonge St & Queen St)
T: 416 504 1992
A taste of Italy in the heart of Toronto at this nice, quaint Italian restaurant. A perfect little lunch getaway.
Their menu is set up so you can choose which five antipasti (these are like tapas size) dishes you want and the option of adding a primo and/or secondo (similar to entrees).
• The anitpasti menu changes often depending on chef’s choice and what is in season.
Good to Know
• Best seats: Table next to the window
• Service: Nice and helpful
• Atmosphere: Contemporary; hip
• Ideal for: Date; business lunch
• Attire: Business casual; trendy; business
• Reservations recommended: Yes
• Patio recommended: N/A