1427 West Ave, South Beach, FL
T: (305) 672-8881
• My favourite place of all the delicious restaurants I’ve been to. Everything is good here but the nitrogen cocktails are a must!!
1100 West Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
T: (305) 514-1500
• A nice little club. Schmooze down to the back, past the courtyards. There’s a nice little bar area at the end. Great place to hang around and chat.
150 Ocean Drive, South Beach, FL 33139
T: (305) 531-0911
• If you like Kobe beef, you’ll find good quality here. Try to sit outside on the patio. It wasn’t too cold even in January.
Joe’s Stone Crab
11 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
T: (305) 673-0365
• Famous for their stone crabs. Soooo delicious! The meat just breaks off the shell and is so sweet. The other side dishes are yummy too. Don’t forget to try the key lime pie!
2001 Collins Avenue, Miami, FL 33139
T: (305) 520-6000
• Delicious Asian-fusion cuisine. Highly recommend: the Chili Pomegranate Cocktail. Yes, you read correctly … I said “chili”.