Here are some restaurants I wish to try:
794079 County Road, 124 Singhampton; (705) 445-2748
– To try the slow smoked ham on bread or pork chop with vegetables
Kaiseki Yu-zen Hashimoto
Japanese Canadian Culture Centre
6 Garamond Ct
– To check out his signature carved daikon crane (edible too!)
Local Kitchen & Wine Bar
1710 Queen St W
88 Harbord St
– To try their butter-poached lobster risotto
The Queen & Beaver
35 Elm St
– To try their potted duck with preserved cherries
94 Ossington Ave
(416) 953 2356
– to try their halibut in daily crudo
St. Clair & Christie)
Please let me know if you’ve been to any of these and if there is anything you highly recommend me try there.
If there are other restaurants you’ve tried and love, please do tell and add them on my list here!
I will be organizing mix and mingling events to try different restaurants around the city. If you are interested, don’t forget to add your email to my subscription list.